ARDEN DENTAL SERVICES, P.C. IS A BROOKLYN’S LEADER IN NON-INVASIVE LASER PERIO/ GUM DISEASE TREATMENT IN BROOKLYN, NY!!
Dr. Arkady Pavlov is a Periodontist with 30 years’ experience in periodontal and implant specialty practice. Over the last 15+ years, he has performed thousands of procedures with very predictable and successful outcomes using several different lasers for the treatment of periodontal disease and peri-implantitis.
!!! NO stitches, NO pain, NO bleeding !!!
There are different stages of gum disease which might be treated in a different way. We welcome you to our office to do a deep mouth exam in order to find out how affected your gums are.
Symptoms of Gum Disease
The most common sign and symptom of gum disease is a toothache. If you experience pain in your teeth without any bleeding, this is the time to act before the gum disease can worsen. As it progresses, gum disease will be associated with signs and symptoms such as:
- persistent bad breath that won’t go away
- a change in your bite (how do your teeth meet)
- bleeding gums
- sensitive teeth
- loose teeth
- swelling/redness gums
- painful chewing
Any of these symptoms may be a sign of a serious problem, which should be checked by a periodontist at Arden Dental services, P.C.
Traditionally, the most aggressive treatment option for people suffering from the advanced stages of periodontal disease was surgery. Now there is a new procedure called Perioscopy, featuring miniaturized digital video technology and laser that enables us to diagnose and treat areas below the gumline without the discomfort and inconvenience of surgery. Handheld diode lasers offer a gentle, non-invasive ways of treating infected gum without scalpels and sutures. The precise incision of the laser removes diseased tissue and eliminates bacteria while leaving healthy issue intact. Lasers seal blood vessels as they cut, so there is no bleeding and minimal swelling. Treating gum disease with lasers rather than scalpels greatly reduces the time of the procedure itself and the post-operative healing process. Perioscopy feature miniaturized digital video technology that enables us to diagnose and treat areas below the gumline without the discomfort and inconvenience of surgery.
The Power of Perioscopy
- Features advanced microscopic video technology enhanced by up to 48x magnification.
- Enables clinicians to diagnose and treat subgingivally (below the gumline) without surgery.
- Permits direct vision of the tooth root to enhance traditional cleaning, scaling and root pla.ning techniques for more thorough hygiene.
The Benefits of Perioscopy
- Provides a comfortable, non-surgical, periodontal treatment option.
- Pinpoints unseen deposits that cause bleeding and inflammation.
- Enables detection of periodontal conditions and other dental problems in earlier, more manageable stages.
- Enhances effectiveness of regular periodontal maintenance programs.
- Raises the standard of oral health care by using a new level of visualization to help fight periodontal disease and associated tooth loss
Every case of gum disease is unique, like unique your teeth are. That is why it is difficult to calculate the exact price for the whole treatment as we need to examine your mouth first. If you are looking to do Non-Invasive (NSP) Perio Treatment , call Dr. Arkady Pavlov at Arden dental Services, P.C for your Free Consultation, with no obligation. Dr Pavlov is a leading NSP specialist in the area and has successfully completed hundreds of cases. We offer different payment options which fit any budget and income level.